Amazon A+ Content: A Complete Process and Guideline
Amazon- this name is growing like a fire in the town. In this time Amazon is one of the best and big portal in the country for online selling for all the seller including high, mid and low average selling. Amazon provides all the sellers a great experience of selling. This portal provides a various benefits to seller in which one of the A+ listing which is also known as EBC (Enhanced Brand Content). Most of the sellers don’t know how to create A+ listing and that increases your sale by 3% to 10%. A huge but not vast difference between A+ and EBC.
We did our 100% in this blog for your better understanding to know how to create A+ listing. But to understand Amazon A+ listing process and guideline you kind notice in must needed toward this theory.
What is A+ Content-?
Amazon A+ content is one of the most effective and important ways to enhance your product content, boost conversion rates, and acquire higher ranking on Amazon SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages). With the help of A+ content, you can easily enhance your product descriptions, detail page with high definition videos, high-quality images, comparison charts, robust FAQs and more. These details help to showcase your brand and convey the right message to buyer to get the perfect choice among the various options available on Amazon.
What A+ Content Included
Attractive product images & visuals, including 5 modules.
Comparison Chart, to get the customer difference between good and great.
Informative, and yet short introduction of the product. This could be within 100 words or less.
Short bullet points, where every line makes the best impact on the buyer and explains the feature and benefits of product.
What’s in the box, This module will help you to list your entire product to aware buyer about your collection of other products.
Below is an example of A+ content
What Is Premium or A++ Amazon Content?
Basic A+ Content is completely different from Premium A+ Content, also known as A++ Content. Whereas Basic A+ content is completely free but A++ content charges some cost by the Amazon. The latter is invite-only options that involve a fee and give a great and more templates selection, modules, such as interactive images, slider galleries, and video loops. While A++ content is a great option for high recognize a brand to boost their customer’s trust. Whether A+ or A++ both will work well for the majority of ASINs.
Eligibility-Criteria For A+ Content Creation
Amazon A+ is not available for all the sellers. A+ can be only created by the Brand Owners or Professional Owners (who are approved as Brand Owners via the ABR (Amazon Brand Registry) program. Once you are approved by the Amazon side, you create EBC only to that items are a part of your approved brand catalog.
A+ OR EBC- Difference
Amazon A+ content is Vendor Central Program, which is invite-only. This feature allows the sellers to create pages with additional multimedia modules such as comparison charts, videos, testimonials, formatted text, etc.
Amazon Enhanced Brand Content is done by the third party on the seller central page. This is as same as A+ content on vendor central page. It is used when you take a services from third party to done your EBC.
There are two types of content you can create with your Amazon listings, as a seller:
Basic A+ content, where you can use 5 standard modules (free and available for every seller)
Premium A+ content, here Amazon provides access to 7 modules with a few other cool features (only for brand owners & professional sellers who are approved as brand owners).
Here you can choose between the Self Service Modules (includes Basic, Silver, Gold, and Platinum), each with a fee).
How Much Does Amazon A+ Content Cost?
Amazon Basic A+ content with five standard modules is free. But as said earlier, A+ can be only create by the Brand Owners or Professional Owners (who are approved as Brand Owners via the ABR (Amazon Brand Registry) program.
Amazon A+ is not the same as Premium A+ content, but there is the additional cost of creating the A++ content because it includes seven modules offer a cool and additional features modules which will help you to create your listing more attractive.
How to Create Amazon EBC Content
The first step is going to seller central page on web.
2. Log into Seller Central and hover over the “Advertising” Menu then select “A+Content Manager”.
3. Next Click on the Start Creating A+ Content
4. Here you can see easily about A+ content modules.
How to Create Amazon A+ Content
Here you can see step-by-step process that explains how to create an Amazon A+ content:
- First, log in to your Vendor Central accounts with the correct credentials.
- Next, go to the menu called Merchandising and click A+ Details Pages.
- Now,Upon doing last step, you will see two options:
(i). Self-service modules
(ii). Amazon builds for you
Amazon A+ Content Types Of Modules
You can choose one at a time. If you click “Self-service modules,” it redirects you to A+page where you Can create A+ via entering the ASIN that you want to create the content for. After that, you can choose modules as per your choice.
Once you enter the ASIN, you will be asked to choose a BUILD LAYOUT. Amazon provide you 12 types of modules.
Standard (10 options)
Advanced (2 options)
From these 12 modules a seller can use up to 5 modules
- Once you are done with modules selection,click the continue button. Upload the image and content. Click on the preview option so that you can see how your page looks like before approval.
- Now Click on the “add to cart” to see the pricing details. Finally, you can buy your A+ content.
- In caseIf you will choose “Amazon builds for you,” it automatically redirects you to a page where you don’t need to use more efforts just upload your text & images, and the rest of your job will be done by Amazon.
- Next Enter the correct and recognizable project name.
- Design layout and upload your content and image in the zip file.
- when you done from your side click the finish button.
- If everything will be ok you’re A+ will review and publish on Amazon Page in 7 business days.
- For one time A+ live on Amazon pageyou have to follow the A+ Guidelines other it will lead to rejection.
Amazon A+ Content Guidelines
Amazon set some guidelines towards A+ and you have to follow these guidelines to publish you’re A+ on Amazon page. These guidelines is completely describe in our other blog you can take help from there where you can also learn how to create an A+ premium content. You can also download the pdf or adobe file from seller central or vendor central account and aware before creating an A+.
Benefits of A+
- Amazon says that basic A+ or EBC can increase you sales or ROI up to 3% to 10%.
- Enhanced your brand, description content.
- Better and huge information for the buyers about your product can attract them to purchase your product.
- Show high-quality images bring attractive imagination in the buyer’s mind.
- High in conversion rates.
What should you do in creating A+ content
- Use unique content and images. Do not copy-paste the description or content.
- A description is always set as customer-friendly so that buyer can easily understand your product details.
- Use high-quality images in content.
- Keep your content precise and short.
- Combine images and text.
- Avoid Content Errors.
- Use banner wisely so that your A+ will look great.
- Try to keep it more visual and less textual.
Basic Thing you need to know before creating A+ content. (Amazon A+ Content Guidelines )
- Do not use symbols or special characters like™ or ®.
- Check grammatical errors before going ahead.
- Do not give any contact number in the content.
- Do not advertise your product like- it available on Flipkart or other portals
- Do not mention any link or URL on-page for reference.
- Do not mention any information about shipping.
- There should be not any watermark in the images.
- Do not mention any guarantee or warranties.
- Do not use claims such as ‘’The Best’’.
- Set your content in sentence case.
- Always proofread your content before submitting it.
Creating A+ content for your product listings is one of the best way to boost your customers trust, increase their knowledge about product and drive sales up. Grab customer more attention towards your brand and connect them with your brand for future.
I hope this blog help you out to find the best you are looking for. In spite of it if you are facing any difficulty then you can take our services
for Amazon A+ listing and can increase your visibility on Amazon Page. For more detail of our services kindly contact us on.8750422220 or directly
visit our contact us page.