This is an extremely wide question for every new blogger that which blogging platform is better, WordPress or Blogger. Here we will give you some best ideas about it. In today’s world, Blogging is the best platform to earn money and WordPress and Blogger are the best platforms to make a blog and start your blogging career. Here are some tips you should know before going for a step:-
Blogger is a Service of google that started in 1999 by Evan Williams and Meg Hourihan.
WordPress is a third party platform discovered in 2003 by Matt Mullenweg and Mike Little.
Blogger vs WordPress: - Key Differences
- Blogger is very easy to use and you can start your blog within five minutes. On the other side, WordPress is a little bit hard to use as compared to bloggers.
- Blogger is a free version of Google and you didn’t have to pay money for hosting and domain. But, WordPress is a third-party tool. So, you need to purchase hosting and domain and pay to invest some amount to start with WordPress.
- Blogger is a Google platform. So, you can apply for google-Adsense with the Blogspot domain and get the approval. On the other hand, if you are working on WordPress then you can’t apply for google-Adsense with XYZ.WordPress.Com. There should be a top-level (.com .in .net etc) domain.
- Blogger is a Google platform. that’s why your blog is 100% secured as per google policies. But with WordPress, you are fully responsible for your blog.
- Blogger didn’t have customization options as compared to WordPress. But with WordPress you can customize your blog and give it a professional look.
- With Blogger, you can’t make a blog or website with your needs. Because there are limited themes and plugins but WordPress is a better option to make business and professional websites.
- As per SEO, Blogger is very limited and it’s very difficult for you to rank your blog or article on google but with WordPress, there are lots of options. You can use WordPress plugin’s and make your SEO better.
Our Pick:- WordPress
According to proficient, We will propose you to go with WordPress. There are heaps of choices in WordPress that you can utilize. Here is some significant point that why WordPress is superior to Blogger.
- WordPress is Vast and Professional in Digital Marketing Field.
- You can make any sort of site and blog with a full customization alternative.
- With WordPress, you have bunches of subject and module’s choices to use on your site.
- In the event that you need to gain cash with your blog, at that point WordPress is a superior choice to go with.
- Truly, there is an investment in WordPress, but WordPress is the best stage to work with.
On the off chance that you are a learner and need to begin your blog as a hobby with no investment then blogger is the best free platform for you. But if you are professional with your work and starting your blog or website as per brand or full-time job then you should invest something and try WordPress.