- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
|Job Category||Information Technology, Marketing|
|Qualification||Bachelor degree in Marketing.|
|Requirement||Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmers.|
|skills||Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.|
|Experience||Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.|
|No of openings||2|