Top On-Page SEO Strategies Everyone Should Know
On-Page SEO is the most important aspect of search engine results. If you are a digital marketing person then it’s very important that you should be aware of google’s changing algorithms and terms and conditions. OnPage SEO isn’t exceptionally intense however it’s significant that you ought to consistently know about new strategies.
Here is the list of the top on-page SEO strategies everyone should know:
1. Better Content
2. Yoast PlugIn
3. Keyword Research
Here we are discussing the main 5 important steps to pursue to the rank site on google’s first page:-
An Article is very much responsible for any website to rank first on google on the first page. your post ranking always relies on better content. Here are Best things to do when you write an article:
- Use Images in content that completely described your Heading or article.
- Content should be real and satisfy your audience.
- The length of the content should be 700-1500 words at least.
- When you post your content, Check that your content is plagiarised or not. According to rules, your content should be 85%-90% unique.
Yoast SEO improves your page SEO and makes it SEO friendly automatically.
It will help you to analyze your website on-page SEO, content, and sitemap e.t.c.
This PlugIn allows to show your website name in search engine.
On-page SEO is about more than shoehorning a couple keywords into meta tags.
It will help you to get more visitors from Google and Bing, attracts more visitors from social media, and Increase your readers’ engagement.
By using Youst PlugIn, you can set a center keyword for an article in Yoast SEO. At that point, Yoast SEO utilizes our content SEO and analyze to decide how you ought to upgrade your post or page for ranking with these keywords.
As we all know keyword research is a fuel of your post. If your keyword research is better then it will definitely help you on your website Onpage SEO. For on-page SEO you can use paid and free keyword research tools. Here are the 18 Top On-Page SEO Strategies Everyone Should Know:
1. Use the primary keyword and secondary keyword in a post title and modify them accordingly.
2. Make post URL short & clean and USE primary keyword in the slug.
3. Try to use your primary keyword in the 1st and last paragraphs.
4. Keep Primary Keyword Density 0.5%. It means the use of the primary keyword in the content should be 0.5%.
5. Keep Secondary Keyword Density 0.2 – 0.5%. It means the use of the Secondary keyword in the content should be 0.2 – 0.5%.
6. Try to use Primary Keyword in one or more heading or Subheadings.
7. USE your primary keyword as ALT-Tag in first or main Image.
8. Try to frontload the primary keyword & Modify in Meta-title.
9. Try to Use Primary Keyword in the Meta-Description.
10. Use Short paragraph’s in your content and make it readable.
11. Use H1 heading and H2-H6 heading’s in the page contents and you should know that if you are using WordPress then WordPress automatically makes your title H1.
12. Highlight’s Important words or lines with color’s.
13. ADD External links in your article but it should be related to your content or Line on which you are using hyperlinking.
14. ADD External links in your article from another website that provides the exact result to the user.
15. USE best CTR magnate meta-title and Meta-Description.
16. Use Social Share button’s on the website or article.
17. Increase page speed of your website for Mobile and Desktop both users.
18. Improve bounce-rate. Which should be less than 30% accordingly.
These are the most important 18 points everyone should know to do for an On-Page SEO of a website or an article.
It’s about fulfilling search intent and giving searchers what they need. That’s the most important step. If you don’t pull that off, no amount of “optimization” will help you rank.
But, of course, it’s still important that you keep your audience satisfied.
Does that include including keywords in your meta tags? Yes, partially. However, it’s not always totally necessary, and its only part of the puzzle—a small one, at that.
Did we miss any cool on-page SEO tips in this guide? Let us know in the comments.